Monday, April 13, 2009

Ruffing Day.

Mom and Dad took me to the vet today ruff ! It was raining heavily too, but i got to stay in Mom's warm arms while Dad carries an umbrella to shelter us wherever we went. The Doctor Lady was nice and kind, but i was shaking and moving all about the table cause it was so cold brrrr* the air-thingamajig-con was right in front and i was sitting on a metal table that nearly froze my tail off. We stayed in that room for quite a long time, so even Mom and Dad nearly froze their tails off too! Also, the room were filled with these things called "Mirrors" everywhere. I saw another shih tzu friend to play with in the mirror said I, so i leaped off the table to greet em (which caused Mom, Dad and Doctor Lady to freak out) and fell onto the floor ouch* but i had a safe landing even from a very high table. wooo! brave puppy i am.

Dad cuddling me at the Vet
(see the metal table? cold! ruff!)

i Jumps,
cloe-

No comments:

Post a Comment