Thursday, April 09, 2009

Welcome PawPals ! rawr*

Ello Paw Pals out there! and a loud rawr* to you Non-Paw Pals.
Welcome to my Doggy Blog thats on this thingy called "ACER Laptop"! A place where Dad says he'll be able to post up bout anything that im up to. Thanks Dad. *ahem* The name's Cloe and im a Shih Tzu of *countpaws* about 3 months old now since January 14th 2009, which i was told just 2 days before Dad's burfday, rawr*. I was born and currently raised somewhere in Penang, Malaysia.

Anyways, when i first arrived to Mom and Dad's open arms, i was riding in Grandpa Kow's passenger seat of his car! Which was kinda cool if you saw the car, but scary cause his car makes *vroom* *vroom* noises. Then i reached Dad's home and that's where Mom and Dad came in. Mom's first words were "awwww so cuteeeee" and Dad was just smiling happily looking at both of us. I was treated so lovingly on that night. Then Mom and Dad took me to live at Mom's place and golly was i tired but excited with my loving parents. Every night and day, i get to enjoy Mom and Dad's company in this huge home. The next morning, i got a whole deal of yummy food and treats and brand new toys! Thankiez Mom and Dad, ruff!

So these days? im still running, jumping, biting, hiding around everything i can get my paws on and ive been trying so hard to get outside the front door, Dad has caught me outside so many times while i was busy chasing my new cat pals. Ever since then, ive even learned a couple new tricks too ya know? Ill sit and shake hands for a treat any day of the week, hehe.

Hope to meet you soon! Visit me often with treats ! rawr*

i Licks,
cloe-

1 comment:

  1. Wah! So Cute ar u cloe.....this aunty will only see but no touching ya...it's not just u ya cloe...ur cuz zoey too get the same reaction from me...I just love to see u both from far but m just too "geli" to touch anything that has fur or slimmy or any God's creation called animals...I hope u will be happy with ur new mom n dad and sometimes grandparents ya..! All the best to u...!

    ReplyDelete